[emacs-berlin] Whats going on in your emacs? A brief "survey"

Christian Tietze me at christiantietze.de
Mon Jul 12 17:36:32 UTC 2021

> - In emacs I am heavily using... (package/functionality/feature/...)

- org-mode: organization of all my projects, tasks, and bug reports all
  day, every day (I'm an indie app dev)
- notmuch.el for email daily
- markdown-mode: writing and maintaining my blog(s) multiple times per week
- project.el over projectile to navigate in projects

> - Currently I am tinkering around with...

Creating a package to help me maintain my web projects. Index of pages,
cross-page link autocompletion, check FastComments API for new comments,
stuff like that.

> - Other entries on my "realize with emacs" list are...

Make programming tasks work better. macOS/iOS development is mostly out,
but my LSP settings for Ruby and PHP aren't great. Often feels slow and
I run into errors all the time :)  Most things that span multiple files
are more trouble than single-file scripts.

Cheers,
Christian

----
Sent from Bielefeld, Germany <3