[emacs-berlin] Whats going on in your emacs? A brief "survey"

Martin debacle at debian.org
Mon Jul 12 14:41:48 UTC 2021

On 2021-07-12 12:26, DiesDas wrote:
> - In emacs I am heavily using... (package/functionality/feature/...)

- exwm
- mu4e
- strangely, I'm using Emacs even as a text editor

> - Currently I am tinkering around with...

- lsp (C, Python)
- magit
- orgmode agenda

> - Other entries on my "realize with emacs" list are...

- make better presentations with orgmode treeslide
- orgmode agenda with caldav
- try out projectile

> - Additionally I'd like to say....

- application window sharing in Jitsi Meet doen't work with exwm
- Emacs is missing a powerful music player like Quodlibet
- jabber.el needs to be reworked to support modern XMPP features

Cheers