[emacs-berlin] June 2021 Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Fri Jun 25 10:16:05 UTC 2021

Hi Michael,

> Interesting! Well, I'm also a package provider (Tramp, maybe you have
> heard of this). So I could offer a short talk about how to *provide* a
> (Non)GNU ELPA package, which could include something like
>
> - Package structure
> - Package source repositories
> - Pitfalls of multi-file packages
> - Package testing, using a *local* package archive

Very nice, it would be great to hear it from the perspective of a
package provider.

> The bad news is that I don't count as newcomer :-(

The statement that we welcome newcomers doesn't mean that you are not
welcome - you are in fact _very_ welcome!

So that means we have two talks in line already for next Wednesday,
good! If someone else has something they would like to present, we'd fit
in a third talk in the schedule as well.

cheers, Til