[emacs-berlin] Whats going on in your emacs? A brief "survey"

DiesDas agfa.color at web.de
Mon Jul 12 12:26:58 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,

in order to get some impressions of interesting topics for upcoming
sessions and what talks might be helpful and/or interesting, I was aksed
to do a little "suvey". So I'd like to ask you to briefly react to the
following stuff.

- In emacs I am heavily using... (package/functionality/feature/...)

- Currently I am tinkering around with...

- Other entries on my "realize with emacs" list are...

- Additionally I'd like to say....

Feel free to reply to me or to the whole list. Thanks a lot for your input..

Best,
Niclas