[emacs-berlin] June 2021 Meetup

Michael Albinus michael.albinus at gmx.de
Thu Jun 24 18:30:22 UTC 2021

Tilmann Singer <tils at tils.net> writes:

> Hi all,

Hi,

> Guiding topic this time will be

> talks can, but don't have to, intersect with that topic. It would be
> great to have a second talk at the meetup next week, so you are
> encouraged to chime in. Newcomers welcome!

Interesting! Well, I'm also a package provider (Tramp, maybe you have
heard of this). So I could offer a short talk about how to *provide* a
(Non)GNU ELPA package, which could include something like

- Package structure
- Package source repositories
- Pitfalls of multi-file packages
- Package testing, using a *local* package archive

and perhaps more or less (this list I've created while writing this
message).

The bad news is that I don't count as newcomer :-(

> cheers, Til

Best regards, Michael.