[emacs-berlin] Talk proposal

jman emacs-berlin at storiepvtride.it
Sun Mar 28 10:17:21 UTC 2021

Fermin <fmfs at posteo.net> writes:

> I've been hacking around with the semantic framework this month (among
> other things) and manage to adapt the Emacs semantic parser to
> Common Lisp, which in the way I learned a lot of fun stuff.

I would love to hear more about that! But I admit that at a glance I
only have a vague understanding of the topic. I would be really happy if you
could allocate a slice of the talk to giving a context, such as:
- What is a semantic framework
- Why do I need a language parser
- Intended goals and usage
- Basic examples of practical use

That would *really* help me enjoying the topic :)

thanks!