[emacs-berlin] Talk proposal

Fermin fmfs at posteo.net
Sat Mar 27 11:03:44 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

I've been hacking around with the semantic framework this month (among
other things) and manage to adapt the Emacs semantic parser to
Common Lisp, which in the way I learned a lot of fun stuff.

I think it can be interesting to show these corners of Emacs that people
usually don't look/talk that often, and I would like to give a talk
on how this work, and how without been an expert, it is achievable to
build a language parser with the batteries included.

This talk will require basic knowledge of Emacs lisp, but it could be
also interesting for new people to see what Emacs is capable of doing.

Regards,

Fermin