[emacs-berlin] January 2021 meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Mon Jan 25 15:50:24 UTC 2021

Hi all,

The next meetup is on Wednesday 27th, January 2021.

Have something to present? There was a lot going on last time, with some
potential candidates for new talks – Davide, organice? Gaming in Emacs,
I think by Corwin? No pressure, but if anyone of you wants to present
something, feel very welcome!

=== Time and location

Room open from 18:30 CET, "official" start at 19:00 CET.

The video link is going to be:

https://jitsi.emacs-berlin.org/january-2021

Some of us also hang out on IRC, #emacs-berlin on freenode.

=== Code of Conduct

Please note that we want to be an inclusive and welcoming event and as
such have adopted the Berlin Code of Conduct [1].

cheers, Til

[1] https://berlincodeofconduct.org/