[emacs-berlin] July 2021 Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Fri Jul 23 11:39:08 UTC 2021

Hi all,

The next meetup is on Wednesday 28th, July 2021.

No talks lined up yet, if you have something you want to present, you
are very welcome. Following up on the recent survey on the list, we'll
do some "show your work in progress", where everyone is invited (but not
obliged) to join.

Julia and Niclas will be your hosts, as I'll be on holidays, probably
without internet.

=== Time and location

Room open from 18:30 CEST, "official" start at 19:00 CEST.

The video link is going to be:

https://jitsi.emacs-berlin.org/july-2021

Some of us also hang out on IRC, #emacs-berlin on irc.libera.chat
(migrated from freenode).

=== Code of Conduct

Please note that we want to be an inclusive and welcoming event and as
such have adopted the Berlin Code of Conduct [1].

cheers, Til

[1] https://berlincodeofconduct.org/