[emacs-berlin] Talk proposal

Fermin fmfs at posteo.net
Sun Mar 28 12:22:39 UTC 2021

Hello jman,

Thanks for been interested 😁

> I would be really happy if you
> could allocate a slice of the talk to giving a context

Yes! I'm planing a talk not too complicated, and to provide the
necessary context, I can understand that not every user knows about
CEDET or semantic, so a history background is going to be present.

> - What is a semantic framework
> - Why do I need a language parser
I hope to answer these questions (and more) in the talk

> - Intended goals and usage
> - Basic examples of practical use
The idea is to make a small tutorial on how to make it, talking about
the practical usage and of course
some example that I personally use every day.

I'm going to coordinate with Gabriel, so our talks can make sense one
after the other, and the content is
useful and doesn't overlap.

I would ask if it is possible to extend a little bit my talk, mostly
because maybe 20 minutes is not enough.

Regards,

Fermin