[emacs-berlin] March 2021 meetup

jman emacs-berlin at city17.xyz
Sun Mar 28 11:11:14 UTC 2021

Tilmann Singer <tils at tils.net> writes:

> Forgot to attach the ics file as was mentioned last time, here it is:

yay! we have the calendar file, thank you! :)

Just one nit: I've imported it into my calendar (through DAVx5) and the
resulting entry says the meetup lasts the whole day. While I'd love
to stay with you for so long :) I think the entry could be amended as
follows.

>From this:

DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20210331
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20210401

to this:

DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20210331T190000
DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20210331T210000

it /should/ result in a meeting starting at 19 until 21 (Berlin time)