[emacs-berlin] November Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Sat Nov 21 15:31:32 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone!

The next Emacs meetup is next week, Wednesday November 25th, remote.

Anybody have something talk-like to announce? Otherwise we'll have a
free flowing conversation with lots of cool impromptu show-and-tells as
usual.

=== Time and location

Room open from 18:30 CET, "official" start at 19:00 CET.

The video link will be posted early on the day of the meetup on this
list. Check the archive page [1] if you are not subscribed.

Some of us also hang out on IRC, #emacs-berlin on freenode.

=== Code of Conduct

Please note that we want to be an inclusive and welcoming event and as
such have adopted the Berlin Code of Conduct [2].

cheers, Til

[1] https://mailb.org/pipermail/emacs-berlin/2020/thread.html
[2] https://berlincodeofconduct.org/