[emacs-berlin] On why to use emacs/vim

Fermin fmfs at posteo.net
Wed Nov 11 20:49:16 UTC 2020

Seems like the guy who wrote the article never used vim or Emacs, and
doesn't
know the value of those tools.
Like:

"Vim and Emacs aren't going anywhere anytime soon, no matter their
antiquated status in modern development environments"

Really? antiquated status?, that guy is judging it the software by the tape
and not by the inside or the functionality, and obviously didn't talk
with an Emacs/Vim user.
This is like hating Lisp by all the parenthesis, void critique.

Don't worry, let's remember the rms  words:
“People said I should accept the world. Bullshit! I don't accept the
world.”

Happy hacking!