[emacs-berlin] Problem with org achive

emacs-berlin at storiepvtride.it emacs-berlin at storiepvtride.it
Wed Sep 2 10:15:15 UTC 2020

Am 02.09.20 um 10:49 schrieb julia.biro at gmail.com:

> The `org-archive-location` is set to "%s_archive::".  But when I do the
> archive command (or the archive subtree command) I get "invalid
> function: org-preserve-local-variables" and of course nothing gets
> archived.

Can't help much but by reading the comments, it seems that some black
magic when recompiling packages could help mitigating the issue.

Which version of Spacemacs are you running? If you're on the master
branch, maybe switch to a more recent branch and then clean again cached
.elc files?

As pointed out in the issue you mention, this looks to be an upstream
issue of org-mode, the Doom emacs maintainer adds some context:

https://github.com/hlissner/doom-emacs/issues/1169#issuecomment-463329152

regards,