[emacs-berlin] Magit fundraiser

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at refu.co
Fri Sep 15 16:27:13 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I also contributed a bit and wish more of my coworkers (read any of them),
used emacs so that they were also incentivized to contribute. I think it's
a very worthy cause and a good opportunity to show appreciation for the
contributos of one of the most useful emacs packages out there.

Best,

Lefteris

Lefteris(Eleftherios) Karapetsas
About me: My Website <http://lefteris.refu.co>