[emacs-berlin] Magit fundraiser

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Fri Sep 15 13:45:53 UTC 2017

Hello,

In case you haven't heard of it yet: Magit, the git client within Emacs
is looking to fund its development for one year full time. I think that
is a worthy cause and pledged a little bit already, please consider
doing the same if Magit is useful for you.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1681258897/its-magit-the-magical-git-client

The campaign is all or nothing - if the funding goal is not reached it
will not happen. The chance that the goal is reached until October 1
doesn't look too good right now, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

greetings, Til