[emacs-berlin] Invitiation: June Meetup 2017 - 28 June

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:24:46 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the Emacs Berlin meetup is happening tonight!
There will be food and drinks. Come celebrate the end of a successful
season with us!

We'll have a little Emacs Quiz, as well as lightning talks. If you have a
project you want to show or discovered something new or cool in Emacs then
please come and share it.

Starts at 19:00
Location: Contentful Ritterstr. 12-14, 10969 Berlin

Bis dann!

--
I create beautiful Clojure and ClojureScript screencasts @
https://lambdaisland.com