[emacs-berlin] Invitiation: June Meetup 2017 - 28 June

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 11:42:28 UTC 2017

Dear friends of Emacs,

Next week Wednesday is our final meetup before the summer break. Ten months
ago we started again with a new format, with monthly talks at Contentful's
FooBar. We weren't sure how well it would work, but this community has more
than delivered. We had lots of interesting talks, as can be witnessed on
our YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O8700SW-wuC4fvDEoGzOw>, and each month
it was great to welcome both new and familiar faces to our small but
friendly meetup.

We'd like to welcome you all once more on Wednesday 28 June for a final
lightning talk edition. We'll also have the very first Emacs Quiz! Come and
play alone or in a team.

As always there will be snacks and drinks, and you can hang around
afterwards in the FooBar to toast to another succesfull season of Emacs
Berlin.

After this we'll go on a summer break for July and August. In September
Emacs Berlin will be back. As always check the mailing list or the website
to stay up to date.

Date: Wednesday 28 June 2017, 19:00
Regular location: Contentful Ritterstr. 12-14, 10969 Berlin

http://emacs-berlin.org/

See you then!
Andy, Til, Arne