[emacs-berlin] Invitation: Februari Meetup 22.02.2017 19:00 @ Contentful

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:30:30 UTC 2017

Meetup 22 Februari 2017, 19:00

Coming Wednesday it's Emacs Berlin again! We've had some great meetups in
recent months, with both new and familiar faces. Let's continue that streak!

Doors open 19:00, Contentful provides the *drinks*, we'll get *pizza* as
well, and put out a jar for contributions.

location: Contentful <http://contentful.com> Ritterstr. 12-14, 10969 Berlin
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.501438558101654&mlon=13.410902917385101#map=19/52.50144/13.41090&layers=N>

Go into the courtyard, the place is on your left.

“Paredit in Spacemacs” — by Paulus
There's been increasing interest in Spacemacs, and if you're doing any kind
of Lisp programming then Paredit is a must have. Paulus will show us how to
combine the two.

“Awesome talk” — by ... you?

Once the scheduled talks are over it's open mic! Did you discover a new
package, learned something about Elisp, or just used Emacs for developing a
cool project, then we want to hear about it!

We've had some great impromptu lightning talks, and we definitely want to
see more of those. Emacs Berlin is a friendly and inclusive community. If
you have anything to share then we want to hear your voice!

See you Wednesday :)

Til, Andy, Arne