[emacs-berlin] Emacs Berlin January Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Mon Jan 23 10:16:22 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

This Wednesday there will be another meetup of Emacs Berlin, with two
talks:

- Introduction to Magit in Spacemacs — by Julia
  How I became the only one at work that loves Rebasing.

- Jack Rusher uses Emacs for basically everything for 30+ years and will
  surprise us with something cool!

I am very excited about both talks, I'm sure there will be a lot in
there to learn for newcomers and oldtimers alike!

Location is good old Contentful[1], doors open 19:00, some food and
beverages will be provided. Also, lightning talks welcome.

Cu all there!

Til, Arne, Andi

[1] Contentful <http://contentful.com>
    Ritterstr. 12-14, 10969 Berlin
    Go into the courtyard, the place is on your left.
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.501438558101654&mlon=13.410902917385101#map=19/52.50144/13.41090&layers=N