[pan.do/ra-users] strange video behaviour...

Givan Bela xgz at societyofalgorithm.org
Sat May 25 21:28:52 CEST 2013

hi

today noticed something weird in the transcoding and upload

I was using the pandora_client from the terminal
and of course all on pandora.okno.be, and in the alotof featured list…

so I recorded 11 movies with my phone, put them all in my sync folder and did the usual scan-sync-upload
but one of the movies failed to encode apparently and uploaded it

so what I did was to save the movie under a different format for audio and video, and tried the same client operations
it was only after converting the movie with vlc to mp4 manually and deleting the others that it encoded and uploaded correctly

but now I am stuck with 4 different fri-302 movies, but none of them has an editor view (I assume they are the 0 video versions)
and there is only one that is listing correctly the 1m46s length, but also this one I cannot open or edit at all
how to delete the bad movies and make the correct one work?

puzzled…
thanks for any advice
g/g