[pan.do/ra-users] strange video behaviour...

j at pad.ma j at pad.ma
Mon May 27 22:14:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 05/25/2013 09:28 PM, Givan Bela wrote:

> so I recorded 11 movies with my phone, put them all in my sync folder
> and did the usual scan-sync-upload but one of the movies failed to
> encode apparently and uploaded it
>
> so what I did was to save the movie under a different format for
> audio and video, and tried the same client operations it was only
> after converting the movie with vlc to mp4 manually and deleting the
> others that it encoded and uploaded correctly
>
> but now I am stuck with 4 different fri-302 movies, but none of them
> has an editor view (I assume they are the 0 video versions) and there
> is only one that is listing correctly the 1m46s length, but also this
> one I cannot open or edit at all how to delete the bad movies and
> make the correct one work?

in the 'files' view you can delete the entire video from the options
menu or you can delete individual files if they no longer have any
instances below. in case you have to many video items and they are not
rendered and you want to just restart, just remove all videos that are
wrong and run sync again, in that case new items will be created with
the files you still have in your volume.