[emacs-berlin] April 2023 Meetup

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Wed Apr 19 11:19:35 UTC 2023

Dear Folks,

Am 19.04.2023 12:14 schrieb SÅ‚awomir Grochowski:
> Christian, Zettelkasten is a super interesting topic, maybe you can say
> something more about it or show your workflow.

I would also would be very interested in that topic.

I currently do use Emacs 27 (and 29) with OrgRoam (setup based on David
Wilson's Emacs from scratch) as a Zettelkasten mixed up with some
personal wiki stuff (currently with more then 500 zettel).

In addition I also do work on my own org-to-html-converter "hyperorg"
[1] converting a Zettelkasten into lokal available (no server)
read-only-Zettelkasten in HTML format. A first "stable" release will
come out this summer [2].

Can someone confirm a TOC for the next meetup?

Kind
Christian

[1] -- <https://codeberg.org/buhtz/hyperorg>
[2] -- <https://codeberg.org/buhtz/hyperorg/milestone/3693>