[emacs-berlin] April 2023 Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Wed Apr 19 12:19:30 UTC 2023

Christian Tietze <me at christiantietze.de> writes:
> What were recent themes or topics of interest?

A vast range of emacs related stuff, impossible for me to remember or
list them all; recently we had org-mode to powerpoint processing with
pandoc, a Browser extension called Spookfox, a MacOS capturing tool
called Captee, yasnippets in context menus, a timetravel to the
beginnings and before with MicroEmacs, PDP 10, Tecdoc based systems, ...

c.buhtz at posteo.jp writes:
> Can someone confirm a TOC for the next meetup?

So there seems to be interest in Zettelkasten – Christian (Tietze), do
you want to do a presentation on it? As always, no pressure, and doesn't
need to be super-polished or prepared.

Thomas, do you want talk about hunspell – how it is setup, but also
maybe a short demo how it works? I'd be interested, and recently there
was some interest about spellchecking on the mailing list.

Christian (Buhtz), do you want to give a sneak peek into hyperorg maybe?

greetings, Til