[emacs-berlin] April 2023 Meetup

bitspook bitspook at proton.me
Wed Apr 19 11:19:08 UTC 2023

Hello Slawomir,

Thanks for mentioning Socrates day. I'd like to attend, but looks like it is already sold out. I've added myself to the waiting list. I wonder what's the best way to find out about events like this (i.e technology related events) in time? I've tried joining events from meetup.com but 8/10 they turn out to be just marketing bs barely disguised as tech events.

Regards