[emacs-berlin] April 2023 Meetup

Sławomir Grochowski slawomir.grochowski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:14:01 UTC 2023

Hello,

Tilmann, thank you for the reminder.
Christian, Zettelkasten is a super interesting topic, maybe you can say
something more about it or show your workflow.
Thomas, spell checking is one of the features I haven't set up properly
yet. So I would love to hear more about it.
I just started using Emacs 28’s dictionary feature
<https://www.masteringemacs.org/article/wordsmithing-in-emacs>.

By the way, I will be in Berlin this weekend for
https://ti.to/socratesdayberlin/socrates-day-2023.
If someone wants to hangout on Sunday 22th I will be pleased.