[emacs-berlin] April 2023 Meetup

Thomas Redelberger redetho at gmx.de
Wed Apr 19 09:25:17 UTC 2023

Hello,

Thank you for the invite.

I could briefly report about how I recently "installed" Hunspell to use with Emacs under Windows.
I would be happy to hear your advice regards best practice for setting up spell checking with Emacs both under Windows and Linux (possibly shared with other programs).

Another topic I could report on is XSLT post-processing the HTML output from org-mode's exporter.

Best regards
Thomas