[emacs-berlin] Whats going on in your emacs? A brief "survey"

Stefano Rodighiero stefano.rodighiero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 12:56:17 UTC 2021

Hi all,

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 2:27 PM DiesDas <agfa.color at web.de> wrote:

in order to get some impressions of interesting topics for upcoming
> sessions and what talks might be helpful and/or interesting, I was aksed
> to do a little "suvey". So I'd like to ask you to briefly react to the
> following stuff.
>
> - In emacs I am heavily using... (package/functionality/feature/...)

    . org & org-babel (for SQL, mostly, but also some R scripts to produce
charts)
    . magit
    . slime (I use CL as my "hobby programming language")
    . helm (nothing special, I think I have a pretty standard configuration)
    . eyebrowse
    . elfeed

> - Currently I am tinkering around with...

I recently gave email-in-emacs another go with mu4e,
but I am struggling to find a comfortable enough workflow.

I would like to start a project to make writing DBT [1] code in Emacs
faster and more pleasant; strangely I could not find anything
available already.

Also, I should spend some time configuring LSP better.

s.

[1] https://docs.getdbt.com/

--
www.stefanorodighiero.net