[emacs-berlin] November Meetup

Fermin fmfs at posteo.net
Sun Nov 22 16:18:23 UTC 2020

I use straight.el <https://github.com/raxod502/straight.el> which has
some interesting features for managing packages such as
Configuration reproducibility
<https://github.com/raxod502/straight.el#configuration-reproducibility>
so it easy to keep the package to a certain version.

You can also download package from a repository, with just the git URL,
similar to quelpa.
Doom Emacs has an interesting early-init.el
<https://github.com/hlissner/doom-emacs/blob/develop/early-init.el>
file, with some nice tweaks.

Regards