[emacs-berlin] is anybody here from meetup.com?

Enxhi Hamzallari enxhi.hamzallari at contentful.com
Fri Oct 2 13:45:48 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

It was nice seeing you all last Wednesday.
As I mentioned, we always want to send meetup speakers dev swag boxes to
show our appreciation for them giving a talk, that includes our fun
Contentful socks :).

If you gave a talk at the last Remote Emacs meetup, I would love to send
you a swag box.
Feel free to share your address with me and I will follow up with a
tracking link/number.

Lovely weekend ahead to all of you,
Enxhi

--