[emacs-berlin] September meetup on the 30th

Ilia Kurenkov ilia.kurenkov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:08:08 UTC 2020

I'm becoming more and more convinced to give Doom a try.

Another Evil-related question: does anyone know of a package that adds
inline comments as text-objects? I haven't been able to find one online and
feel a bit hesitant rolling my own implementation for the modes I commonly
use (python and org for now).

Thanks,
Ilia

--