[emacs-berlin] August Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Sat Aug 22 12:52:55 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone!

The August Emacs meetup is next week, Wednesday August 26th, again
remote.

=== Time and location

Room open from 18:30 CEST, talks start at 19:00 CEST.

The video link will be posted early on the day of the meetup on this
list. Check the archive page [1] if you are not subscribed.

As usual, some of us also hang out on IRC, #emacs-berlin on freenode.

=== Content

We'll have a short (?) talk about truecolor in emacs in the terminal.
And there was some discussion about LSP (Language Server Protocol for
programming languate support such as code completion etc.) on the list,
so I hope we can have some people show us how they use it, how they set
it up and help those who would like to use LSP too.

Further talks welcome. If you have something you want to present, please
let us know!

=== Code of Conduct

Please note that we want to be an inclusive and welcoming event and as
such have adopted the Berlin Code of Conduct [2].

cheers, Til

[1] https://mailb.org/pipermail/emacs-berlin/2020/thread.html
[2] https://berlincodeofconduct.org/