[emacs-berlin] Meetup tonight

Marco Wahl marcowahlsoft at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:56:11 UTC 2020

Grant Rettke <grant at wisdomandwonder.com> writes:

> Thanks for your fellowship and sharing tonight.
>
> It was a lot of fun.
>
> Regarding org-utf-to-xetex I greatly appreciate your feedback. I took it
> and updated the About:
>
> https://github.com/grettke/org-utf-to-xetex#about
>
> With a clearer intent.
>
> Thank you for the LaTeX questions: I went back to my notes from 2 years ago
> and dug into the decisions I made and updated the readme with all of them:
>
> https://github.com/grettke/org-utf-to-xetex#for-skilled-latex-users
>
> For most of us it would be too much information, but probably not for a
> Emacs+Org-Mode+LaTeX user.

Thanks for your contribution!

Still thinking about your statement that in a group sooner or later all
members think the same way.

BTW yesterday I forgot to mention one observation I made during your
presentation! You used line-number-mode. That's so 1990. The kids use
display-line-numbers-mode nowadays. Sooner or later all Emacs users use
the same modes. ;)

Best regards,
--
Marco