[emacs-berlin] Meetup tonight

Grant Rettke grant at wisdomandwonder.com
Thu Jul 30 05:35:55 UTC 2020

Thanks for your fellowship and sharing tonight.

It was a lot of fun.

Regarding org-utf-to-xetex I greatly appreciate your feedback. I took it
and updated the About:

https://github.com/grettke/org-utf-to-xetex#about

With a clearer intent.

Thank you for the LaTeX questions: I went back to my notes from 2 years ago
and dug into the decisions I made and updated the readme with all of them:

https://github.com/grettke/org-utf-to-xetex#for-skilled-latex-users

For most of us it would be too much information, but probably not for a
Emacs+Org-Mode+LaTeX user.