[emacs-berlin] May Meetup

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at easy-emacs.de
Mon May 25 10:09:07 UTC 2020

On 24.05.20 15:00, Tilmann Singer wrote:
> Hi dear Emacs people,
>
> The May meetup is Wednesday next week, the 27th. We'll meet again in
> Jitsi, provided generously hosted by Micha, with Zoom as fallback
> generously hosted by Julia and Enxhi via Contentful. You'll have to
> bring your own food and beverage of choice unfortunately.
>
> === Time and location
>
> Room open from 18:30 CEST, if there are talks they’ll start at 19:00
> CEST.
>
> Jitsi link: https://raum.graum.xyz/emacs-berlin
>
> As usual, some of us also hang out on IRC, #emacs-berlin on freenode.
>
> If Jitsi fails, we move to https://contentful.zoom.us/j/97756244000
> (check for announcements on the list or IRC).
>
> === Content
>
> Talks welcome!
>
> I recently looked into sending HTML formatted emails from Emacs and can
> shortly talk about that.
>

> cheers, Til

Thanks Til,

lately filed a feature request relating to python.el; improve sexp-based
navigation.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2020-05/msg01052.html

It's a rather trivial thing, suitable for an exercise how to patch Emacs
- and running your own extended Emacs, which is a major fun IMHO.

If people are interested, some hints how to build an Emacs from current
trunk should follow.

Cheers,

Andreas