[emacs-berlin] feedback on last meetup

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 07:45:51 UTC 2020

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 17:46, Dieter Klünter <dieter at dkluenter.de> wrote:

> Yeah! Jitsi is simple to setup. We use Jitsi in our company,
> best and stable with Chromium or Google-Chrome Browser.

This is sadly the downside of Jitsi, it does not work well on other
browsers like Firefox. We had a group call last week using Jitsi, three
people were FF users, it worked for one of them, the two others had to
switch to chrome/chromium. It will actually pop up a warning about using
the wrong browser if you're on FF. Quite disappointing for an open source
tool.

--
Arne Brasseur
Gaiwan GmbH