[emacs-berlin] feedback on last meetup

Marco Wahl marcowahlsoft at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:24:16 UTC 2020

> please give us feedback on the last meetup!

Thanks!  Thanks for the great calc talk and the contributions
afterwards!

Unfortunately I had audio only after reboot so I could not enjoy the
full talk.  Apart from that the zoom tool worked okay for me
technically.

I want to second Micha's suggestion to switch to jitsi because it is a
FOSS tool AFAICS.

Possibly it would be a good idea to leave the video conferencing setup
in place even if the meeting restrictions because of the disease will
have been gone.  This would open the Emacs Meetup to more people.

Ciao,
-- Marco