[emacs-berlin] Minutes of February meetup

Marco Wahl marcowahlsoft at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 20:04:01 UTC 2020

Hi Dieter and all,

> I have just written some minutes of our last meetup, the file is named
>  [minutes-26-02-20.md], available at
> 	https://github.com/dkluenter/emacs/
>
> Comments and complaints are welcome.

Thanks.

I think the idea is great and also that you share the information.  If
you keep going this could result in a valuable documentation of the
meetups.

The structure and the content of the concrete minutes file could be
improved, I think.

- Does the line "themes integration" make sense there?  What does it
  mean?

- Why is the remark about the cl-lib in section "change of
  $EMACS_HOME..."?

- Why is section "Kill entire Line" empty?  I would expect at least one
  example how to achieve this.

Just some spontaneous thoughts, best regards,  Marco