[emacs-berlin] Invitation: March Meetup 29.03.2017 19:00 @ Contentful - We want your talk

Andreas Tiefenthaler at at an-ti.eu
Tue Mar 21 17:02:27 UTC 2017

Hey Hey,

we have some updates for next week. First of all we have a first talk to announce:

cmus - the perfect command line music player By Matthias - @wikimatze - Günther

We are still looking for a second talk, please step forward and share your knowledge with us.

The second update is about the meetup itself. Since 3 years emacs enthusiasts of Berlin and far far away get together and share knowledge, tips, tricks and stories. The upcoming meetup is our 3. year anniversary, and we invite all of you to join and celebrate with us. Contentful sponsors a birthday cake for us and wishes us a bright future.

We - Til, Arne and Andy - would also thank you for those wonderful years, and hope we will continue in the future open and friendly spirit.
However we would also like to remind you that the meetup lives and strifes with you.

We hope to see plenty of you next week on Wednesday.

Have a fantastic evening,

Til, Arne and Andy