[emacs-berlin] September Meetup: Call for Presentations

Martin Klepsch martinklepsch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:47:16 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

so what has been "the struggle" for me with org-mode is interoperability.
It does many things well but as soon as you don't have a running emacs at
hand getting data into and out of it is a pain (e.g. talking to someone
wanting to save a note for later to check something out).
There are a few mobile org-mode thingies but they seemed poorly
maintained/old last time I checked.

So with that in mind I'd be curious to hear other experiences about
org-mode & mobile, sync and these kinds of things.

Best