[emacs-berlin] Reducing keystrokes in 2016

Andreas Tiefenthaler at at an-ti.eu
Fri Jan 22 12:04:57 UTC 2016

Sounds like a nice idea. I would like to explore this a a bit deeper.
Would you mind preparing something small as an intro for the next  meetup Andreas?

BTW: general-close made it onto reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/3xtl10/package_of_the_day_press_semicolonkey_to_close_it/

Have a nice day,

Andy