[emacs-berlin] Upcoming meetup: full summer mode

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at refu.co
Mon Jul 27 13:20:50 UTC 2015

I have had the same positive experience with magit 2.1.  It feels faster to
me than its predecessor. On the other hand a colleague of mine reported
similar problems with the ones Florian reported. I wonder why that happens.

Lefteris(Eleftherios) Karapetsas  Click here <http://lefteris.refu.co> for
my CV/portfolio website
<http://lefteris.refu.co>   Also maintain a blog <http://blog.refu.co>on
various topics, mostly engineering