[emacs-berlin] Hello. New user here

Pascal Chenevas-Paule pascal.chenevas.paule at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:53:28 CEST 2014

Hello all,

just read the email from Lefteris Karapetsas and think also it's a good
idea for me to do a small intoduction has he did.
My name is Pascal Chenevas - from France - and I live since 2009 In Berlin
where I work as Software Support Anlyst (3rd Level).
I have decided to join this mailing list because I am really interesting in
LISP programming and in Emacs too.
As my beginner in LISP and Emacs , I am looking for possibility meeting
with you to exchange on thoses topics.

Best Regards,

Pascal Chenevas