[emacs-berlin] Hello. New user here

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at refu.co
Sat Jun 28 01:10:16 CEST 2014

Hey all,

Came across the existence of this group while reading a blog. I am really
happy to see that a group of Emacs users in exists in Berlin. I am sending
this email as an introduction.

My name is Lefteris Karapetsas and I am a software engineer living and
working in Berlin. I originally come from Greece, with a small detour in
Japan. I am of course an avid user of Emacs looking to learn more and
exchange ideas about the usage of our favorite editor.

Looking forward to talking with and possibly meeting with you all.
Best Regards,
Lefteris(Eleftherios) Karapetsas  Click here <http://lefteris.refu.co> for
my CV/portfolio website
<http://lefteris.refu.co>