[emacs-berlin] ORG mode archive all DONE tasks within current org file

Andreas Tiefenthaler at at an-ti.eu
Thu May 22 11:22:34 CEST 2014

I usually clean up my work week on fridays and would then have to go
trough a lot of task that I would need to refile manually, this could
also be done with a better key mapping.

I would be really interested in your org-mode workflow. Mind to make a
short talk about this?

@stackoverflow. classic case of TL;DR.