[emacs-berlin] ORG mode archive all DONE tasks within current org file

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Tue May 20 13:00:17 CEST 2014

Interesting. Up until now, I preferred to archive each item individually
because it gives a greater feeling of satisfaction, a little bit like
striking through an item on paper ;-)

Also, in the agenda view, archiving is a single keystroke: '$', I found
that to be sufficiently fast for me.

Andreas Tiefenthaler <at at an-ti.eu> writes:
> It works quite well, although I need more attempts to actually get all
> DONE items archived. Anyone has an idea why that could be? I don't
> really get any error messages.

Is that the issue from the comment on the stackoverflow page: "This is
skipping the even sub headings while archiving"?