Starship #8/1 release, Monbijouxpark, Berlin, May, 29th, 6 p.m., white tent

starship redaktion at starship-magazine.org
Thu May 26 19:22:15 CEST 2005

Deutsche Fassung:
Heft 8, Teil 1, der Zeitschrift STARSHIP
"Das Jahr in dem wir nirgendwo waren"
ist eben fertig geworden und wir laden alle Mitarbeiter und Interessierten
am Sonntag den 29. Mai ab 18:00 ein,
sich im Monbijouxpark in Berlin Mitte
zwischen Oranienburgerstrasse und Spree
beim weissen STARSHIP Verkaufs Zelt
die neue Ausgabe anzusehen.

The rest of the announcement of the screening and party is in english

The 8th issue of Starship magazine
"The year we have been nowhere" part 1
is just out of the printers and we would like to invite you
to a first presentation in Berlin
It will be
given the weather is fine
on Sunday 29th of May, starting at 18:00
in the Monbijouxpark in Berlin, Mitte
between Oranienburgerstrasse and the Spree
Salespoint is at the white STARSHIP tent
.
If it is raining
we will be in Raum 3
Ziegelstrasse 20, next to the park
in Berlin Mitte

At 21:00 there will be the weekly pirate cinema screening
in Raum 3
Guy Debord's
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni
will be shown
and Starship presentation and pirate cinema screening
will be joint later in the evening

The presentation also is a possibility for all our
contributors and everyone else to get their copy of Starship before mid june

To order Starship magazine
write to
redaktion at starship-magazine.org
or go to www.starship-magazine.org

or order at your bookstore
ISSN 1619-2052
ISBN 3-86588-143-2
part 2 will be published July 2005

Bookstores which have Starship in stock include in berlin
ProQm, bbooks, Buchhandlung König im Hamburger Bahnhof, Bücherbogen
ProQm im Kunsthaus Dresden, Sautter und Lackner, Hamburg, Buchhandlung Ortner, Wien

STARSHIP #8
Band 1 von 2
zweiter Band Juli 2005
The Year we have been nowhere