Sunday, December 30, 9 pm: This is the end

pirate cinema berlin sebastian at rolux.org
Fri Dec 28 07:57:09 UTC 2018

This is the end - if not of Pirate Cinema, then at least of 2018 - so we'd be
happy to have you with us one more time, be it for drinks, with a hard drive,
or in any other capacity. Our last film is one that you may have seen before,
even though probably not like this: https://piratecinema.org/trailers/s07e23.mp4

                                                                          Sunday
                                                                     December 30
                                                                       from 9 pm