[pan.do/ra-users] about tv and sound

Givan Bela xgz at societyofalgorithm.org
Mon May 20 14:47:25 CEST 2013

Hi,

I made a public list 'Last Fridays' with 22 1-minute movies
but when playing the list with the tv-option the sound is set to 0
and every other movie it is playing it is resetting the volume to 0 again
   http://pandora.okno.be/tv#?embed=true

so I am having the following questions (3):
- how can I configure the url if I want to send it to someone to see it as tv, of course with the list "Last Fridays"?
- how can I send messages to tv, for instance to have the general volume controlled for all the clips (instead 0)?
- is it possible to have the time of the break in between movies in the list controlled (kind of a wait time)?

thanks
guy

ps hope I am getting the list messages now, will check it later