[emacs-berlin] Hybrid And Offline Meeting Future

jman emacs-berlin at city17.xyz
Wed Mar 27 22:45:45 UTC 2024

Zeremonienmeister Berber writes:

> For now, let's just continue the hybrid setting for one or two months more before we start an
> in-person only meeting, at least that was our vibe with the in-person people today.  Just to get
> more of a feeling of what we want.

once again thanks for hosting us! I also really enjoyed being again in the Emacs meetup after a long while. I loved chatting, sharing tips and learning a few new tricks. With the patient mentoring of the person next to me, I even wrote a patch for Org-mode. This is the Emacs meetup I love!

But I understand the need to keep it hybrid, because it is great having people from other timezones. I was happy to personally meet and thank Charles (author of this great [blog post] about how to improve Emacs docs navigation) and yantar92 (tireless Org-mode contributor) :-)

I also hope that more people will be able to attend in person and I agree with allowing a bit of time to test and refine the format. I'm sure it will be great.

See you next time!

[blog post]: http://yummymelon.com/devnull/personalizing-emacs-doc-navigation.html